Richmond Free Library
Trustees December 6, 2018 – 6:30-8 p.m.
- VoteApprove November minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Revised 2019 Budget and updated 2020 Budget submission
- Librarian’s Report
- Review current library policies (postponed in October)
- Review Trustees website information & clarify posting procedures
- Planning for Library Volunteers’ Luncheon
- Recruiting Trustee candidates with financial background
- Discuss “Action Steps” for Goal #2:
EXPERIENCES: The library plans to host activities that reach out to a broad spectrum of people to address the interests and needs of all community members.
Thurs., Jan. 3 – Trustee’s Meeting
Sun., Jan. 27 — Library Volunteers’ Luncheon
Fri. & Sat., Feb. 15 & 16 – Friends of RFL Booksale