Richmond Free Library Trustee Meeting
Richmond Free Library
- 6:00-6:10 Greetings and share something you learned at the Volunteer Brunch
–We learned that the library was in the jail at one point-We learned that Jake Levenson is a good ‘music’ leader for the RFL-We learned that the older volunteers are enjoying the new technology tools that are available- we also noted we have some long running volunteers…35+ years!
- Review minutes-January 2014
-Laurie moved to accept the minutes-all accepted the January minutes.
- 6:15-6:30 Discuss/prepare- Executive Summary- long and short range RFL Goals –Cammy facilitated-
–We all tried to identify our priorities-Short Term-Medium Term-Long Term-goals for the Library based from the Strategic Plan. These will be collated by Cammy and we can discuss further at future meetings.
- 6:20-6:45 –Library Updates
– Rebecca had the elevator worked on by Alloy Welding- and we are in compliance . Bruce Hathaway donated his hours of labor to the RFL.
-State Grant for a new program for a math literacy program was done by Wendy and Rebecca. Ages 3-5
-Rebecca posted a new library book widget tool that shows what new books we now have at the library.
-ADE-training is Feb 21st and the unit will be here for people to learn how to use it (fibulator).
-Ann O’Brian is setting up meetings for the seniors.
-Visiting Nurse is coming for meetings here as well.
-‘Listen Up’ Vt -offered to do two programs –one for community and one for the staff.
- 6:45-7:05 Laurie D. -Up date on treasure report
–We closed the piano fund-moved $to RFLD
-Edmunds Trust- has some monies that comes to the Library-there is about 24K in it. There is also $6380 in another fund.
-We need to have a RFLD meeting next month-at 6:00-6:30- March 7th
- 7:05-7:25 Book Sale-
–We are in need of helpers to move books and help set up. Frinds have things well organized.
- 7:25-7:30 Tasks for the month/March agenda-
-Scott Cole will attend town meeting.
- 7:30 Meeting is adjourned-