Richmond Free Library Trustee Meeting
Richmond Free Library
1. 6:00-6:10 A toast to the strategic plan with snacks provided by Kristen
2. Review minutes
3. 6:15-6:30 Quick report on projects
– Painting (Karen and Rebecca)
– Holiday Market Planning (Scott)
– Potential eReader opportunity (Cammy)
– Key pad vs keys? (Rebecca)
– Natural gas or not?
4. 6:30-6:50 Strategic Plan Roll-out
– PR to date
– Plan for staff implementation
– Continued PR
– How the Strategic Plan will be used long-term to inform Trustee decisions
5. 6:50-7:05 Budget and Financials update
– Laurie reports back on her conversation with Martha Lange about Friends and RFLD, Inc.
– Process Selectboard discussion of RFL budget proposal and decide on advocacy action if necessary.
6. 7:05-7:25 Community Room Policies – Continued
– Review Priority of Use decisions made last month and expand.
7. 7:25-7:30 Tasks for the month
8. 7:30 Meeting is adjourned