Richmond Free Library Trustee Meeting
April 6, 2012
Richmond Free Library
- 6-6:10 – Welcome. Everyone share a back-to-school memory.
- Review minutes
- 6:15-6:25 Rebecca reports on what’s new at RFL.
– Painting, sign, air conditioning, etc.
– RFL activities of note for the fall.
- 6:25-6:35 Trustees reports out on news/projects as appropriate
– PR? Farmer’s Market.
– Finances? Donation from Martha’s wedding.
– Community comments.
- 6:35 -7:00 Strategic Plan
– Review and answer questions about the plan.
– Vote on adopting plan if appropriate
– Discuss PR for plan
– Discuss how plan will be enacted. What is Trustee role?
- 7:00-7:20 Community Room Use
– Where do we stand on Community Room policies?
– What are the pieces we need to address?
- 7:25-7:30 Tasks for the month
– Read budget to approve in October
– Community Room policy/PR assignments?
– Strategic plan roll-out assignments?
- 7:30 Meeting is adjourned